Wednesday, December 31, 2008

roundup of 2008!!!

So 2008 has been a very exciting year for me!
In my personal life my partner and I made the big step of moving in together and took a trip to Mexico...very fun and an amazing time spent in the sun with family!

2008 had has also seen the start of my new lgbt theatre company, MGC Productions. In the short time the company has been together it has accomplished alot! We will be producing out 1st show, Midtwenties, in March. In edition to this I have started a new talk show, Broadway Speaks Out, on youtube. 

More to come in 2009 and I wish you all a very safe and happy new year. may your year be filled with happiness,love,and peace!!!

stay tuned for more updates and blogs! check out my websites!
www.martingouldcummings.com
www.youtube.com/user/mgctheatrecompany

No comments:

Post a Comment