Friday, January 30, 2009

hair/bill o'reilly/liza what a start to the new month!

it is 1:30am and anthony is getting his outfit ready for his first day of hair rehearsal!
i am so proud i could just burst! my love my babe my everything is starting this new amazing chapter in his life! holy crap!
sooooo proud and excited for this adventure he is going on for his life journey!

as we all know bill o'reilly is an dummy so here is a video response to what he says about some gays.
check out his video and mine...oh mercy
bills video...
my video...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lady
i got to see the final performance of liza at the palace a few weeks ago and was lucky enough to get to go backstage.
i just saw this clip of liza on the view chattin with the ladies! oh how i love this show.
i wanna be one of the cluckin ladies gabbin away!!!
here is the liza video...

No comments:

Post a Comment