Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Logo, Anthony on cover of Backstage, & The Movement Theatre Company

Lots to talk about in this blog.
1st I have to thank my friend Imani Denson-Pittman for designing this fabulous new logo for MGC Productions & Broadway Speaks OUT...

2nd the new issue of backstage magazine is on sale now at any news stand and it has my partner and love anthony on the cover as well as fellow hair tribe members ato, maya, and theo! congratulations guys! there is an awesome interview with all of them inside as well!
3rd-my dear dear friend jo and david invited me to see a show tonight called Blacken the Bubble down at Dixon Place.
what an awesome show! very powerful and real. it really made me think about how our society stands in terms of racial acceptance. this play really spoke to me about how as a human race we need to stand up for each other and not judge based on color race religion or sexuality.
thank you to david and his theatre company the movement theatre company for producing this and also a very huge thank you to eric lockley for writing the script. great job cast and crew and Deena selenow on directing!
check out the movement theatre company at www.themovementtheatrecompany.org as well as www.spaceonwhite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment