Monday, June 8, 2009

TONY AWARDS!!!


















The Tony Awards were AMAZING!!!
1st off...seeing everyone wearing white ribbons for marriage equality ROCKED...I was so happy to be giving them to the stars before the show :)
after conducting some of the most fun interviews ever on the red carpet, I went up to the Rainbow Room at 30Rock to watch the show!
While in the press room I sat with the fabulous Ryan O'Conner. He is such a sweetheart and I can not wait to make a video with him!!!

Then being in the same room as Angela Lasbury, LIZA, and Jerry Herman was just...WOW!

Seeing my beautiful partner and love, Anthony, singing and dancing on stage with his cast of HAIR was the icing on the cake. I am so proud of him!!!
After the show his parents and I hoped in a car and headed to Tavern on the Green.
WOW...Anthony and I did the press line then chatted it up with John Stamos and Neil Patrick Harris!!!
WHAT A NIGHT!!!

Congratulations to ANTHONY, HAIR, & ALL THE WINNERS & NOMINEES OF THE 2009 TONY AWARDS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment